(Senior) Associate Finance
My client is a renowned & innovative Belgian Law firm (Top Tier) and Trends Legal award winner. Its human approach, combining ambition with self-development, stimulates professional & personal growth.
The recruiting Partner will inspire you with his expertise, people skills, respectfulness & drive. Due to strong growth, I am currently strengthening its team with a (Senior) Associate Finance.
|#TOP TIER BELGIAN LAW FIRM||#BRUSSELS|
As (Senior) Associate Finance, you will cooperate closely with the Partner on highly challenging cases in PPP, (re)financing, corporate/M&A and real estate. Besides that, you will autonomously manage your cases in a results-oriented manner thanks to your wide knowledge of finance.
This role combines in-depth financial expertise with strong corporate & real estate knowhow. This larger scope of responsibilities is a real asset for this opportunity.
You continuously focus on providing the highest quality, both on a content-legal level as in terms of service. You are not only in direct contact with your clients, you also understanding their specific context & legal needs. You are a true business partner.
|#(SENIOR) ASSOCIATE FINANCE||#PPP – (RE)FINANCE PROJECTS|
|#HIGHLY CHALLENGING||#IN-DEPTH FINANCIAL EXPERTISE|
- You have obtained a Master in Law, with excellent grades at university.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer, with 3 -6 years of experience in the finance team of an international law firm.
- You are focussed on challenging PPP and (re)financing projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are eager to work in a proactive and stimulating environment.
- You are highly motivated to be a part of a hands-on & entrepreneurial team with in-dept legal expertise.
|#BELGIAN QUALIFIED LAWYERS||#3-6YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||#IN-DEPTH FINANCIAL EXPERTISE|
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.
SCHRIJF JE IN OP ONZE NIEUWSBRIEF!
2020 © Steve Skills.