Talent Solution Finder – Legal
About my client
My client is one of the leading multinational law firms in the world, with offices in almost all capital cities and teams spread across Europe, Asia and the US. They represent some of the world’s most sophisticated clients in cutting-edge cases. Their culture stands for a long tradition of expertise, ambition and exceptional legal advise.
|# Leading multinational law firm||# Leading employment practice|
|# Cutting-edge cases||# Long tradition of excellence|
The ideal candidate is a highly driven lawyer who wants to work on difficult legal questions in complex and fast-moving areas of law. You are ambitious and have an in-dept experience in Employment law, with an excellent track record.
As a member of their world leading employment practice, you will advise global employers on a range of domestic and international employment, pensions and benefit issues.
You are a mid-level Belgian qualified Associate with:
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience, preferably in an employment law department of a law firm or consultancy firm
- A clear interest and expertise in Belgian and international employment law, corporate transactions and data privacy related issues
- An outstanding academic background and a specialised Master degree (LL.M. / postgraduate master) in employment law
- Excellent command of English, with a good level of Dutch and/or French
- Ambition, motivation, team player skills, solution-orientated mind-set
- Top notch analytical, writing and oral communication skills
|# Belgian qualified lawyer||# 4 -6 years of experience|
|# Employment & pensions||# English + Dutch / French|
You will have the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading employment practices and work in a high quality legal environment of a Magic Circle law firm. By joining the team, you will have daily and direct collaboration with widely renowned lawyers who are passionate experts in their field.
You will work in an international and interdisciplinary practice, advising on cutting-edge issues on a wide array of household names.
- Handle transactional work, such as: due diligence, transactional documentations and related employment issues
- Work on reorganisations, employee transfers, information and consultation and post-closing integration
- Advise and manage multi-jurisdictional employment law deals
- Work on cross-border employee participation matters
- You will advise on executive remuneration and benefit plans, new forms of work and digitalisation of the workplace
- You will advise on data protection matters, including employee investigations, digital transformation and data incidents
From day one, my clients offers first-rate career path guidance and growing possibilities. Top level training will provide you with the support to fully develop your personal and professional skills.
|# Multi-jurisdictional employment law cases||# Cross-border employee participations|
|# Executive remuneration & nefit plans||# First-rate career development|
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.
Schrijf je in op onze nieuwsbrief.
2020 © Steve Skills.