Bernard Van Steenberge
Chief Solution Finder
JUNIOR Associate International Arbitration
Brussel – Liedekerke Business Law Firm
08 / 10 / 2019
As a Premier Belgian business law firm, Liedekerke is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. They are a full-service firm, providing contentious and non-contentious advice in every key business practice area, with over 110 lawyers and offices in Brussels, London and Africa.
Their International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution practice (IADR) focuses on international arbitration, arbitration-related court proceedings, and international judicial proceedings in Belgium and abroad. They also often assist clients in the organisation and coordination of multi-jurisdiction claims and defence strategies.
The client base is diversified and includes multinational, foreign and Belgian corporations, sovereign States and international organisations.
Their international arbitration practice is highly regarded, and Liedekerke is one of the only two Belgian law firms to be recognized in the leading GAR100, the Global Arbitration Review’s ranking of law firms specialized in international arbitration.
|#JUNIOR ASSOCIATE||#BRUSSELS||#GROWING TEAM|
|#INT. ARBITRATION LAW||#LEADING BELGIAN FIRM||#PRESENCE IN AFRICA|
- You have obtained a master’s in law from a Leading Belgian University.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in International Arbitration / Litigation.
- You are solution oriented, not afraid to delve into the details of the clients’ business.
- Given responsibilities & autonomy motivates you
- You are fluent in English / French speaker.
- Knowledge of Dutch & experience with foreign law (including an LL.M.) are an asset.
|#GROWING PRTACTICE||#AUTONOMY||#FRIENDLY & PLEASANT WORKPLACE|
|#CAREER PATH||#EXPERTISE||#COMPETITIVE & ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE|
- Working as part of one of the fastest growing international arbitration practice in Belgium.
- A multilingual, open and stimulating environment.
- Interesting and high profile cases.
- A true commitment to your education and training.
- Teamwork and challenging intellectual assignments.
- A competitive remuneration package.
|#GROWING PRACTICE||# FRIENDLY & PLEASANT WORKPLACE||#COMPETITIVE & ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE|
Contact Bernard Van Steenberge, Head of Steve Skills, by sending e-mail or book a call.
Schrijf je in op onze nieuwsbrief.
2020 © Steve Skills.