Bernard Van Steenberge
Chief Solution Finder
Halle – Barry Callebaut
Barry Callebaut, one of our proud Belgian Multinationals, is a talent house. With its proud 11.000 employees worldwide, active in 35 countries, it is their mission to change the cocoa and chocolate industry in a positive way.
The objective of Global Packaging R&D is to manage Global Packaging projects and support the implementation of Global packaging strategy (Sustainability, Quality and ways of working).
You are the driver in the creation of packaging innovation as well as generating cost savings through smarter and optimized packaging and packing solutions.
You lead projects autonomously & promote Packaging Innovation internally and externally. You understand the capabilities of the suppliers and keep them up-to-date with innovation. You are committed to sustainability and support roadmap for Packaging.
You organise and run line trials in different factories and aim to standardize the ways of working across the sites. You enforce standard testing protocols & share information to the rest of the Packaging community. You stand for the creation of common documentation and standards.
You fully support the testing of machines and you know where to find the missing information and/or support.
In this role you aim to understand customer needs and to develop innovative packaging that matches their requirements.
You are able to create a network and keep up-to-date with global trends in packaging.
|#Innovation in Packaging||#Project Management||#Global Packaging trends|
- A Master degree in a Technical education
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in packaging development, with preference in the food industry/ food production.
- The preferred candidate has a deep knowledge of most common packaging materials and formats, and the related packaging equipment.
- You show a solid knowledge in appropriate testing and qualification procedures across multiple packging formats.
- You have good project management and communication skills
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
- Fluent Business English is an absolute must for this Global role.
|#Master technical Education||#Min 5 Years Exp. Food Industry||#English|
|#R&D Packaging||#Project Management||#Travel 20%|
SOLLICITEER PER MAIL
Schrijf je in op onze nieuwsbrief.
2020 © Steve Skills.