Associate Real Estate Law
My client is a renowned law firm with an international orientation and multiple offices around the globe. They have an outstanding Real Estate and Project Development practice, that experiences a solid growth.
The firm assists their clients (investors, developers, occupiers and financial institutions) in all aspects of property-related transactions. In addition, their know-how in the domain of regularisation, Public Procurement, urban planning, environmental law, the retail sector and private construction law is widely acknowledged. They are committed to provide in-dept legal expertise with a strong focus on innovation and quality of work. Besides ambition and drive, they highly value dialogue and transparency, offering a unique and stimulating work environment.
|# Renowned law firm||# Outstanding Real Estate practice|
|# Stimulating environment||# In-depth legal expertise|
Being part of the Real Estate Department, you will advise clients on a broad range of Real Estate cases and work closely with the Regulatory department.
You will work on a wide spectrum of challenging domestic and international cases providing legal service of the highest quality in relation to property development transactions, town & country and urban planning (regularisation, lodges and conduct appeals), purchase-sale agreements, diverse aspects of environmental law (including legal questions related to energy performance and soil-related issues), retail (leases, services provision agreements, dispute-resolution, compulsory purchase, etc.
Your practice area has both a national as international dimension providing you with the opportunity to work for a varied and prominent clientele. Autonomy and a continuous focus on providing the highest quality goes hand in hand with effective teamwork in order to offer the client expert guidance on all types of Real Estate Law issues.
|# Associate Real Estate Law||# Project development – PPP|
|# Urban and environmental planning||# Property-related transactions|
- You have obtained a Belgian Master degree in Law and an excellent academic record. An additional specialized degree is a plus.
- You have at least 3 to 5 year of experience in Real Estate and PPP. More senior lawyers are also welcome to express their interest.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and French, and have an excellent command of English. A good command of German is a plus.
- Specialisation in Real Estate and PPP is a must.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere among a highly qualified team.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are dynamic and innovative with a strong focus on high-quality advice.
|# Belgian Master degree in Law||# Min. 3-5 year of experience|
|# Passionate by Real Estate & PPP||# Dynamic and innovative|
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.
Schrijf je in op onze nieuwsbrief.
2020 © Steve Skills.