Associate Employment, Pensions & Benefits Law
About our client
My client is a leading law firm committed to provide in-dept legal expertise with a strong focus on innovation and quality of work. Besides ambition and drive, they highly value dialogue and transparency, offering a unique and stimulating work environment.
My client nurtures legal talent and encourages professional and personal growth. I am currently strengthening the growing employment team of their Brussels office.
|#Brussels||#Leading law firm|
|#Dynamic Environment||#International Focus|
Being part of the employment team, you will work on a wide spectrum of challenging Employment and Labour Law cases providing legal service of the highest quality in relation to Compensation & Benefits, Health & Safety, International mobility, Employee Incentive Schemes, HR Public sector, HR Restructuring, Pensions, Employee fraud, etc.
Your practice area has both a national as international dimension providing you with the opportunity to work for a varied and prominent clientele. Autonomy and a continuous focus on providing the highest quality goes hand in hand with effective teamwork in order to offer the client expert guidance on all types of employment law issues.
|#Associate Employment Law||#Pension & Benefits Law|
|#Expert guidance||#High quality advice|
- You have obtained a Belgian Law degree and an excellent academic record.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Employment law.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with a very good command of English and French.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere among a highly qualified team.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- You have a dynamic and hands-on approach and you are focussed on high-quality advice.
|#Belgian Law Degree||#Min. 1 year of experience|
|#Dutch + English & French||#Hands-on Approach|
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.