Associate Corporate and M&A Law
My client is a leading Law firm committed to provide in-dept legal expertise with a strong focus on innovation and quality of work. Besides ambition and drive, they highly value dialogue and transparency, offering a unique and stimulating work environment. My client nurtures legal talent and encourages professional and personal growth. I am currently strengthening its Brussels team with an Associate in Corporate and M&A law.
|#BRUSSELS||#LEADING LAW FIRM|
|#DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT||#INTERNATIONAL FOCUS|
Being part of the corporate and M&A team, you will work on a wide spectrum of challenging cases providing legal service of the highest quality in relation to general corporate law advise, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets transactions, restructuring and corporate litigation.
Your practice area has both a national as international dimension providing you with the opportunity to work for a varied and prominent clientele. Autonomy and a continuous focus on providing the highest quality goes hand in hand with effective teamwork in order to offer the client expert guidance on all types of corporate law issues.
|#ASSOCIATE CORORATE | M&A||#EXPERT GUIDANCE|
|#CAPITAL MARKETS – RESTRUCTURING||#HIGH QUALITY ADVICE|
- You have obtained a Belgian Law degree and an excellent academic record.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Corporate law and M&A.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is a major plus.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere among a highly qualified team.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- You have a dynamic and hands-on approach and you are focussed on high-quality advice.
|#BELGIAN LAW DEGREE||#MIN. 2 YEARS OF EXPERTISE||#TEAM SPIRIT|
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.