Regional Solid Supply Planning Manager
Who is Barry Callebaut?
Barry Callebaut, one of our proud Belgian Multinationals, is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. A business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cacao been to the finest chocolate product. With more than 12,000 passionate employees working in more than 40 countries, it is their mission to change the cocoa and chocolate industry in a positive way.
- #World Player
- #Fast Growing
As a Regional Solid Supply Planning Manager, you manage the Regional Supply Planning team Western Europe and all the activities related, securing the quality and effectiveness of the supply plans suggesting scenario's and taking decisions to maximize profit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Regional Solid Supply Planning team
- Manage Solid Supply planning organization (objectives, hiring process, conflits, etc…)
- Follow up on Supply planning metrics and reporting
- Responsible for the mid term operational planning for the Western European sites (11) (8-17 weeks horizon) & Intercompany & Subcontracting replenishment plans (0-17 weeks)
- Drive continuous improvement of supply plan
- Responsible for overall Supply planning performance
- Coordinate overall supply planning process and methodologies by bringing expertise and team drive
- Drive root cause analysis and continuous improvement on the overall supply planning process, participate in the selection of projects and coordinate execution
- Represent the supply side in the local S&OP within the Western Europa site
- Review the aggregated supply plan
- Ensure the quality of the supply inputs to the Local S&OP
- Attend and represent supply planning in the Local S&OP
- Revise scenario’s proposed by supply planning teams, understanding impact in value and volume for each opportunity with as objective to maximize profit
- Raise supply issues and imbalances at the S&OP
- Follow up on the actions for supply agreed in the S&OP including the activation of the necessary transfers
- #Supply planning
- #Drive continuous improvement
- #Represent the supply side S&OP
- #Western Europe sites
- You hold a Master degree preferably within Business or Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar role in Supply Chain
- As a person you are proactive, result driven with a holistic approach to decision making taking into account all factors and stakeholders
- You are able to engage, negotiate and influence across departments
- MS Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint) holds no secrets for you
- You are an expert in supply planning and reporting systems like SAP, OMP, BW, BI, etc.
- You are fluent in English
- #Master Degree (Business / Engineering)
- #+5 y. exp. in Supply Chain
- #Fluent in English
Contact Bernard Van Steenberge for more information.
We Are Social